Friday, October 4, 2013

Scheduled to open mid November 2013

This is a private blog and not endorsed by bass pro shops corporations or affiliates.

Good morning, my name is Sean Symons and I am blessed and proud to be one of the first Arkansans hired to set up bass pro shops.

The building is complete but there are a lot of things to do before we open in mid November 2013.


The people that I met already are absolutely amazing people. The managers in charge are positive and motivating people. The team spirit is better than anything I have ever seen in my life :-)


Out of more than 5500 applicants, these 250 people chosen to set up bass pro shop are truly Arkansas's best of the best.


I want to explain what The associates feel like when they come to bass pro shops…

" This is a hobby that i can also call my profession..."
" This is not a job, we are having too much fun for this to be a job."
"I am excited about all the like minded friends I can make being an employee at Bass Pro shops…"


How excited are you? Will you make a trip to see Little Rock's first bass pro shops?


No comments:

Post a Comment