Friday, October 4, 2013

Inside bass pro shops Little Rock Arkansas 2013

This is a private blog journalizing my employment with bass pro shops. This is not an official bass pro shops blog.  Even though my blog is extremely positive and exciting, my views may not be the views of bass pro shops Corporation and affiliates.

Good morning, my name is Sean Symons and I am very proud to be the camping sections team leader. We will be opening mid November and I sure would love to see all my friends come by and see me.


We have a little over a month to stock our section, build our displays and make sure this will be the most incredible experience you have ever had in your life.

My manager is extremely knowledgeable and incredibly motivating. My team are professional and extremely knowledgeable of all the products and services we offer. 

When you come in the store for the first time, I am sure you will be overwhelmed as I was. The attention to detail by all people involved are absolutely stunning.


As you walk in, to the right you will see a spectacular fireplace and a very proud of buck on top.


The entry way "Sportsman's Paradise" is the understatement of the century.  


When you look up, you will see a spectacular chandelier. 


As you walk in, it is almost overwhelming…

Have you ever been in bass pro shops?

No comments:

Post a Comment